FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

"A Must Read Thread" Part 3

Chris D
Community Member

Hi All,

Like the other 2 posts in this sequence, this post is aimed at encouraging, inspiring, supporting and caring for all that are here on BB and also those you are suffering in silence both here in Australia but around the world with a mental illness. 

As i sit on my bed listening to powderfinger this wednesday evening, we all come from our different paths and converge here at Beyond Blue. Some people are just starting their journey, yet some are a little further progressed but we are all heading for the same goal, that being getting of top of all of our own personal battles. To those people who are really struggling tonight and everyone else i urge you all to read this post. You may be feeling at the lowest of all of lows but something like this post can help bring you out from the darkness and into the spotlight. It is the spotlight that can really start to help you and you can start to make some big in roads in managing and feeling better about yourself. We are all here to help we will not leave anyone behind if you fall we will pick you up because that is what friends do they help eachother they pick us up when we are feeling low. We band together, we hold eachother's hands and walk in one staright long and very Srong, Defiant line. We are 100% in eachothers corner.

We Stand Tall and knock down all the obstacles that come our way. TOGETHER WE WILL WIN, WE HAVE THE WILL POWER, WE HAVE THE BELIEF, WE HAVE THE STRENGTH, WE HAVE FAITH inside us all that we will all get better, have the support we need, here encouragement when we most need it and have the most important aspect of all this Beyond Blue online forum caring community.

I hope to all that read this thread you can all take strength and keep that strength to fight on DON'T GIVE UP it is not an option.

Kind Regards

Chris

3 Replies 3

Lillybell
Community Member

Thank you for your positive and caring words Chris. 

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Chris

I'm sorry for not posting to you for a while, but I have been thinking about you and hope you're okay.

Thanks Chris for yet again another beautiful post.  You are always caring and supportive to everyone on here.

Thank you Chris, pls take care

Jo

Neil_1
Community Member

Hi Chris  

I echo Lillybell’s & Jo's sentiment’s.  Another powerful and thought provoking post … well done and thank you.  

Cheers  

Neil