FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

My life is Rock Bottom Suffering

Joe_the_Innocent27
Community Member

About a decade ago I was destructive and suicidal because I had a deep infatuated lust for this girl that passed away and I also didn't believe in obtaining independence or future direction and financial security or finding relationship's, I could relate to this girl because the prior six years I was suffering and bullied during high school 

Fast forward I was wrongly diagnosed with Schizophrenia because of my prior decade suicidal behavior and I have been enforced on medication for the last eleven years, I ended up having a cholecystectomy and becoming a pre diabetic too as a brutal consequence of taking forced pharmaceuticals 

I get abused where I am emotionally, socially and psychologically disliking my father and my mother never wants to acknowledge the truth about him, It gets worse because if I forget to take my tablet despite not needing them my mother blames my feelings and she exaggerates my symptoms and conditions as adjugated and she gets all psychological that I am this way because I'm not taking my       un needed medication

I feel my sanity and free will is beneath the abuse of egotistical, un sympathetic doctors that don't have humility and a chance to be wrong about my tragic diagnosis. I'm also financially dependent on my father who I hate and have no work direction or work history at 28, I thought about becoming a dietician until I realized it's too challenging, Most entry job's are retail or factory misery and I wanted a good future, I can't afford to leave my parents but I want my own life and agenda tired of being beneath the wing and shadow of my toxic father  

It's my word against these societal respected doctors, I am the victim consistently suffering beneath      un wanted and un needed pharmaceuticals and having my parents exaggerate my condition, I don't have Schizophrenia and can't improve my life either 

1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hey Joe_the_innocent27,

Thank you for sharing today. We're glad this is a space you feel comfortable sharing the challenges you're facing at the moment. 

You have a lot on your plate and it can feel overwhelming sometimes. If you want to talk through what you’re feeling at any time, the Beyond Blue Support Line is here for you 24/7 on 1300 22 4636.  You can also reach them via Online Chat. Thanks again for sharing. We’re here to listen and offer support. Hopefully our wonderful community will be able to chime in soon 🙂

Kind regards
Sophie M