FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

i want to end it

itsbella123
Community Member
is it even worth trying anymore? 😞
6 Replies 6

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello itsbella,

Welcome to bb forums, 'Tis is a safe, caring and non judgmental place to reach out for support and care..

I asked myself the same question 5 months ago, Back then I didn't want to answer it because I was to afraid of what my answer might have been..But you asked me tonight, my answer to your question and I don't know what your really referring to is..Yes it really is worth trying for anything you want in this life because if you try hard enough, and you believe in yourself when your trying absolutely anything is possible..

itsbella, I really would like to know how you would answer your question to me..(only if you want to)...Maybe you would like to talk to me or the other caring, kind people here before you feel you could answer it..I'd enjoy talking to you.and if you wanted to, to getting to know you, and supporting you through what sound like could be a rough patch.. if that's okay..

Happy Easter, itsbella.

Kind thoughts,

Grandy.

Just Sara
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Bella;

You're obviously in a dire state. Please call for support from medico's (000) if it's too hard.. please!

No point arguing with yourself as it's never the same as talking with another person. Call either Lifeline 131411 or BeyondBlue 1300 22 46 36 and stay on the line until you feel better ok.

Worried for you...

Sez (hug)

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Bella, a warm welcome to you and the replies by Grandy as well as Sez, want to make you feel as though you, yourself are an important person.

All of us who suffer from any mental illness have a deep down loving, caring personality, it's just been put on hold at the moment, so we need to reach out to others for support and that's what you will get here.

I hope that we can hear back from you.

Please understand that what you are having trouble with, there will be others on this site who have been through similar circumstances, so please let them also help you.

My Best.

Geoff.

Frosty_34
Community Member

Hi bella,

i ask myself the same question all the time..

when you feel like your completely solo and there is no one who knows how you feel (which is everyone for me) you come accross this feeling all the time.

for me I cant help this feeling so I place it down the order of relevance. i try and focus on things that matter to my day to day life. one day at a time.

because i keep my feelings bottled up all the time, its a real struggle constantly.

take small steps, reply back to us, put some music on, cook something special, go for a walk, treat yourself!

there is not one person who can answer this in a sentence for you, but over time we all can contribute to you feeling that it is totally worth it. your worth it i reckon!

i hope you can reply!

frosty

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi itsbella,

You have reached out here so that obviously shows you are not doing so well. I see you have already received some wonderful replies here.

Would you like to share more of what is not going right for you at the moment?

Can you also think of something you can be grateful for?

This last week I have learnt that yes it is worth trying, I just need to be realistic about what I am trying for!

I need to be realistic with my expectations. Things will not change overnight, but with some work things can be changed!

Cheers to you from Dools

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello itsbella,

Im just popping in to to ask you are you okay.

Im concerned that we haven't heard from you since your first post, the people here are very caring and we do care about you..

This is a safe place to reach out and we are very caring people who has only your best interest at heart.

Its up to you if you want to talk or not, their is no pressure.

I really hope you are okay. Please ring the BB phone number that Sara gave you if you need to..They are really helpful as I've rang them a few times, just to talk

Kind thoughts,

Grandy.