FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

WRITING HELPS ME SO MUCH< I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE <

Filee
Community Member
WHO ARE? You visit without warning, Who are you that visits? You visit in the depths of the night, sending chills throughout my body,  Who are you that visits? You visit as day breaks, Who are you that visits? You stay although you are not welcome, Who are you that visits? You clutter my mind, you consume my every thought,  Who are you that visits? How come you have chosen me, what makes me so special that you want to be with me? Who are you that visits? You trap me in a dark place not wanting to venture out Who are you that visits? You make the light of day seem like the darkness of night! Who are you that visits? You feed off my tears, my fears, my fright, and you push me into darkness, that feels like a deep pit There seems no end to this bottomless pit Try as you might, I won’t let you beat me no I won’t Who are you that visits without an invite? Yes I now know just who you are Well guess what? DEPRESSION IS OUT!!!!!           `��f
2 Replies 2

AGrace
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Filee,

You are a great writer, I really liked this piece. I agree writing helps you express how you feel in a very unique way. 

Keep writing,  especially if it helps:) and feel free to share with us whenever you like.

AG

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Filee, its a perfect description of how many of us feel. I can never think of what I need to say when I have the chance to talk so I write when things come to mind.  I write them down so hey are out of my mind.  sometimes I send them to the people involved (usually one person in particular) or I just throw them out.  once they are written down they are out of my mind. I write, then read and add as much as I need to. the person receiving says im selfish, all about me but I cant talk about things.