FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Looking For Friends :)

Bowie_Fandom_64
Community Member

Hello everyone! I'm Bowie_Fandom_64, and I'm looking for friends! I would love to chat with and get to know knew people, so here's some facts about me!

-I play the ukulele

-I LOVE listening to music

-I have a cat and 5 goldfish

-I love reading, writing and art

-I want to study criminology

-I'm Pansexual

So yeah, i would love to get to know you and make friends! :))

18 Replies 18

ChalkyK9
Community Member

Hi Bowie_Fandom!

I'm looking for a new friend too, you sound interesting and talented!

I am ChalkyK9

- I like animals and have a dog

- I'm an entrepreneur

- I'm heterosexual

- I like crime shows and think it's cool you want to do criminology, I wish you luck.

- I like comedy aswell especially Michael McIntyre

🙂

You sound very interesting too! What does your business do? And what type of dog do you have?

Jasjit
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Bowie_Fandom_64

I am Jasjit. You can call me Jas! To be honest, I am also looking for a friend too! You seem very interesting and quite multitalented.

So quick fun facts from my side:

I am vegan/whole food plant based diet

I exercise (weightlifting/cardio/abs) everyday

I meditate every day

I support climate change and animal cruelty

I am studying Graduate Diploma of Psychology Advanced

I do my own cooking - vegan recipes!

I am also a Blue Voice member and I hope to become community champion volunteer at Beyond Blue

Other than that, I love dancing (especially salsa!), writing, painting, singing etc.

Hope to see you around!

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Jasjit Thakur

Hi Jas! You also seem VERY multi talented, and very interesting.

Just a question, when you say that you support climate change and animal cruelty, you mean that you're against them right? Sorry, just the way it's worded confused me a little 🙂

Yes sorry for the misunderstanding. What I meant was I am against animal cruelty and I support climate change in the sense that, I am eating whole foods plant-based diet so another animal can be saved, which will save lots of water and make our climate and earth sustainable!

Dont_Mind_Me
Community Member

Hi everyone! I'm also looking for friends!

I'm pansexual

They/Them pronouns

I have a cat, 5 goldfish and by the end of the year i will hopefully have a puppy and a snake!

I'm from Victoria

I'm in high school

I love music, art and sport

I hope we can be friends! 🙂

Jasjit
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Dont_Mind_Me

Welcome to BeyondBlue online forums, Wow!! You are thinking to have a snake!! Good on you!! You must be very brave!!

Anyways just a fun fact for a snake. Snakes, spiders or even honey bees can the best friend of humans! Do you know why? Because all these groups of species can sense human chemistry!

Like I remember someone in our village (when we were in India) would easily pick up the most poisonous snakes and put it somewhere else without any proper training. How? Well, the person told me the snake can sense your internal chemistry - if you show no hesitation (pure calmness like crystal clear water) - this what will attract the snake towards your internal chemistry.

Just a fun fact from my childhood experience.

So what do you want to study when you finish school? Any ideas?

Wow! I had no idea that snakes could do that! That's truly amazing, and I'll keep it in mind.

I have a few ideas of what I want to study. I would love to an arts school, or study criminology.

Are you still in school?

Jasjit
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Buddy!

No, actually I am in uni, 4th-year psychology grad doing my GDPA.

Wow! Criminology! So, you are thinking of forensics psychology?

Psychology itself is an AMAZING profession!