FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Supplements

Ocean_breeze
Community Member

What supplements are good to take for anxiety ?

3 Replies 3

Ebi
Community Member

Hi Ocean Breeze,

Welcome to BB. I'm not sure if/which supplements are good for anxiety, but there may be some medications that are helpful. You could talk to a GP about this.

I notice that you've started two threads related to your anxiety. You might find it useful to just have the one thread and keep all your comments and questions in one place, that way you can avoid doubling up on responses and you won't have two very similar conversations happening at the same time. This will help the people who want to respond to you to have all the details of your situation.

Cheers, Ebi

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Ocean breeze,

Thanks for your post. I know this is an older one but I figured you might still be here or other people might be reading this hoping for some answers!

Beyond Blue created a booklet about what works for anxiety, which you can read here -

http://resources.beyondblue.org.au/prism/file?token=BL/0762

It lists lots of alternative treatments including supplements/herbs etc so hopefully you can find what you're looking for!

Sidenote: It's super handy to stick to the same threads when they are related, but this is a very different question relating to therapies 🙂

Ah, that's a good point romantic_thi3f! I've been advising people to stick to one thread but I guess it does make sense to have separate ones for different topics. Anyway, you've been here much longer than me, so you'd know what works best. Cheers.