FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

so it begins again

heidisalone
Community Member

Endless nights no sleep

I try so hard to srop. Switch off I cant. My world is collapsed and I cant breathe.  I struggle day in day out feeling like im dying drowing in fears to which I cant explain. Help

1 Reply 1

Neil_1
Community Member

Hi Heidi

Welcome to Beyond Blue and thank you for coming here to provide your post.

Heidi, only a few words written by you, but the content speaks volumes about your situation.  May I in the first instance please let you know that if you are feeling in a critical condition, it is extremely important that you please seek immediate help.  This can be done in a few ways, but for professional assistance, at the top of this page, Beyond Blue have a hotline number (1300 22 4636) OR Lifeline (13 1114) – please keep these numbers close and please call them if you feel in such a low low place.

Do you have any professional assistance in place at the moment?  Ie:   a GP that you see or any other counselling sessions?   Any medication that you’re on for your illness?

Are you also currently employed?

I’m just asking these questions to try and get some further information from you, so myself and others will be better placed with your situation, so we may be to provide better help and support for you.

Again, thank you for posting to Beyond Blue and I do hope you can get back to us.

Kind regards

Neil