FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Really struggling

Guest_4DC6D4DC
Community Member
Hi im really struggling tonight

One night after another when is it going to get easier. ... 😞
My anxiety is really bad tonight. Its choking me and i cant breathe and my chest is so tight and i feel really sick

Im actually smelling blood which is unusual but its veru strong but no where to be found or for any reason.

And my sisters sick and my thoughts keep jumping to the worst which is she going yo end up in hospital and not make it. Im sure that it not going to happen and at this point verh unlikely but i cant help it. And my mums going to work totomorrow so ill have her and ive got appointments that I have to go to and how am i suppose to do it.
2 Replies 2

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Im really sorry that you are in a bad place...I just finished posting back to you on your other thread.

Its really hard to help you with duplicate threads Bella

Can you please call our kind support people on 1300 22 4636...its 24/7 and voice and voice too!

You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by calling

Paul

Sophie_M

Hi bellababe, thanks for posting and sorry to hear that things are not going great at the moment.  As blondguy has suggested, it would be great if you could keep to a single thread for support.  It allows people to keep up with your story without you having to repeat yourself, plus it also leaves room for other members starting new threads to have a chance at getting some support too.  We're going to close this thread off - please feel free to keep chatting on your existing threads, and have a look at the threads below about how to get the best out of our forums:

Forums etiquette: give support to receive support

Newbies guide: 4 tips for getting the most out of the forums