FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

My Life

EmReid
Community Member

I’ve been getting quite shaky and twitchy lately. I don’t really understand why. I find myself getting really itchy when I get adgitated or flustered. I get seriously worked up and cranky whenever I’m rushed by someone. I have feelings of “realness”when you focus so hard on the present moment you become numb that you feel yourself in your skin and I get sweaty/clamy palms. Similar with noise and sounds trying to listen so hard into silence, you hear your pulse and the sound like you are outdoors in middle of no where. Ive overthinked so much that I’ve started believing I genuinely can predict what others are thinking and act upon that assumption. I always felt a sense of selfishness, that I don’t want to be like everyone else in the sense of having problems. It’s like someone could say they feel the same, or have experienced this feeling the same way but deep down I feel like I’m the only one thinking you are wrong, this can only be felt by me. I find myself wanting constant reassurance. constant attention feeling like when I’m alone I make bets with myself. I’m not okay I need help and I know I do.

1 Reply 1

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome Emreid to the forum ,

I realise it is difficult to start a thread.

I am sorry it has taken a while to get a reply but this sometimes happens and has nothing to do with you.

I am impressed that while waiting for your reply you have reached to help others with your experience. I like the way despite your struggles you encouraged another poster with lots of positive thoughts.

You sound like you are confused and overwhelmed by your feelings. Everything feels heightened and are your sesnes are overworked .

You are not alone, many people feel they are the only ones thinking as they do.

I agree that someone could think they feel the same, or have had this feeling in an identical manner but deep down they don't experience or feel things like you as you are an individual.

I wonder have you spoken to anyone about how you feel or have you seen your local Doctor.?

Has writing your post here and your posts on other threads, helped you in anyway.?

Have you found helping others by replying to their posts has helped you in anyway?

Would you like to discuss your thoughts further ?

Quirky