FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Im Sad

Joe_Sad
Community Member

Ive been feeling down recently and very overwhelmed. I need help Pls help me.

17 Replies 17

Joe_Sad
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you all for the love and support,😘 Joe and I greatly appreciate it. I have just gotten the news that he is doing significantly better!😊 but still has to stay in the hospital, I have made sure to pass on all of your messages. They were greatly appreciated by Joe and I as his dad is no longer around anymore as he had a mental illness and died last year.

XOXO,

Joes Mom 

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dearest Joe/Joe's Mum,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, that must've been so incredibly difficult for the both of you.

I'm glad to hear that Joe is doing better, that's good news.

Take care.

Joe/Joes mum 

thanks for the update.

i am Glad he is getting the help and support he needs. 
joes mum I cope you are getting help for yourself after losing your husband and now you are supporting Joe. 
take care 

Hi all,

I have been discharged from the hospital😁. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has help me through this tough time.

Kind Regards,

Joe

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Joe we are here to listen and post. If posting here helps you please keep posting. You are not alone . Many people reading your words can relate to your pain and honesty. 

Richju
Community Member

Good on you Joe! Take it easy and always remember that we are here to listen and support you in your recovery. Please let us know how you are going.

Lots of love to you and your Mum.

Richju xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Joe, There is help out there. Grab it with both hands! It does get better.

Happy Sheep.

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Joe, great to hear that you're out of hospital, and you're most welcome for the support. We're always here to listen.

SB