FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Im Sad

Joe_Sad
Community Member

Ive been feeling down recently and very overwhelmed. I need help Pls help me.

17 Replies 17

Nat--
Community Member

Hey there, I'm sorry you're feeling this way.

Things will get better.

Do you have anyone close to you who you can talk to? And are you seeking any support from a mental health clinician?

Guest_6804
Community Member

Hi Joe, im sorry to hear you feel this way. Kudos to you for seeking out help on this forum. Have you spoken to a mental health professional? 

mypositiveside
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling sad and overwhelmed lately. That really sucks to feel that way. Have you talked to a doctor about how you've been feeling? They may be able to help or suggest things that could make you feel better. In the meantime, maybe try doing something you enjoy like listening to music, watching a funny show, or talking to a good friend - it's important to do things that help lift your mood. We're all here for you too if you need someone to listen. I hope you start feeling more like yourself soon.

Richju
Community Member

Dear Joe_Sad,

Welcome to our forum and congratulations for being brave enough to post. You have come to the right place for support, however we need to know a little more about when and how this low mood started.

Please write back so that we can listen and help.

Warmest regards,

Richju xxxxx

smay177
Community Member

hi Joe, I have been feeling very sad lately too. Why are you feeling sad?

Joe_Sad
Community Member

Nat,

Thank you for your reply

XOXO,

Joe

Joe_Sad
Community Member

Hi Richju,

Thanks for your reply. Joe has been put into a mental hospital last month. and is not doing good.😭

XOXO,

Joes Mom

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Joes mum thanks for the update.Can you tell joe that people on forum care about him and hope he gets the help he needs.

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Joe/Joe's Mum,

I've just found this thread, and I'm so sorry to hear that Joe's not doing well, but glad to hear that he's receiving care. I'm sure your support also means a lot to him.

Please pass on our best wishes from the Beyond Blue forums. 

SB