FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

How to read replies in anxiety discussion?

Academy
Community Member

I posted in anxiety discussions and it says there is an unread reply. How do I read it?

sandra

3 Replies 3

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Academy, I would send an email to 'modsupport@beyondblue.org.au' and get them to sort this out for you.

Geoff.

Life Member.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Sorry Sandra, I should have addressed this you.

Geoff.

Life Member.

Sophie_M
Hey Sandra, 

Thanks for asking this. It sounds like you may need to click on the discussion title to see the replies people have posted there. 

You can also see replies to your posts by visiting the discussions you’ve started or participated in. You can see a full list of these privately in your profile. Click Profile in the top right, or use this link (which is private and will only work for you if you're logged in): your profile

Another thing that could be helpful is getting to know the Forums navigation a bit better. We’d recommend having a look at our Learn how to use the Beyond Blue Forums video on Youtube here.

We hope that's helpful, Sandra. Please do email us at modsupport@beyondblue.org.au as Geoff has suggested, it's a great way to let us know about issues and get some support with using the Forums. 

Best wishes,

Sophie M