FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Geoff

Gmann
Community Member

Does beyond blue catter for 74 year old men?

4 Replies 4

Sophie_M
Dear Gmann

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums we are so glad that you have made you way here and want you to know that this is a safe space to discuss your thoughts, feelings and experiences and receive honest responses and suggestions from fellow forum users.

While you wait for our lovely community members to respond, please know that we are also here 24/7 on 1300 22 4636 or via our Webchat.  Our team who answer the phones are ready to have a supportive and non-judgmental chat whenever you need it.

We’re sure to hear from some of our lovely community members here on your thread soon. They’re a really amazing community, and will have understanding, advice and kind words for you.  Thanks again for sharing.

Regards 

Sophie M

Mark Z.
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Gmann,

Welcome to the forum, and I think the answer is definitely Yes.

You can feel free to explore the forum and read the posts. You can also share your story if you want, and we're ready to listen and help. There're members at your age who can share their experience too.

If you don't want to type a lot, ringing Beyondblue Hotline 1300224636 (24/7) is also a good idea.

Mark

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Gmann, I've been a volunteer on the forums for 21 years and know that when you are young MI does affect your life in so many ways and when we age, even if it takes on a different aspect these thoughts we had when we were young can still influence our life, so your concerns are still very much an important issue to all of us.

Geoff.

Life Member.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Gmann,

A very warm and caring welcome to the forums..

Its so very nice to meet you….to answer your question…yes we do and I’d like to say we are very pleased that you reached out to our forums and given us the honour of getting to meet you and when you feel up to it also getting to know you….

Thinking of you Dear Gmann with kind thoughts and care..

Grandy..