FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Death anxiety

harmoni13
Community Member
I’ve had an itemise fear of dying/death since I was younger and it has come and gone over time, over the past few months it has been especially bad and I am unable to cope with it atm. Does anyone have any tips/ways that they deal with this
1 Reply 1

PamelaR
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi harmoni13, welcome

It's great you've found your way to our forums. Anxiety is debilitating isn't it? There are many tips for managing anxiety. Many of these you can find in the thread Self Help Tips for Managing Anxiety thread. This is pinned to the top of the Anxiety forum. Or alternatively it can be found by doing a search using the search tool at the top of our webpage.

I'm just wondering if there has been anything that's happened recently that's caused the recent fear? Often I've found that finding out what caused the fear helps me to move on. Everyone is different so what works for one may not work for another.

Another thought is - have you seen anyone recently about how you are feeling? E.g. doctor or health professional.

There are a few discussions on death anxiety in our forums. Feel free to browse (or to search) and to join discussions if you want to.

Keep reaching out here if and when you want to Harmoni. No pressure.

Kind regards

PamelaR