FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Back again....

Anntug
Community Member
Bugger this anxiety thing, I had been good since June last year and now my health anxiety has flared up dramatically. It all started when I had the flu and recovered from it with the exception of headaches. I tried not to worry about them but of course it has got the better of me again. The anxiety is killing me more in the mornings, cannot eat and feel nause all the time.
3 Replies 3

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Anntug,

Can you think back to what has helped you in the past with dealing with your anxiety? Sounds like you have been good for a while.

Has a Dr been able to explain the headaches to you? I believe that stress and anxiety can add to the severity of headaches. Does some deep breathing or relaxation techniques help you at all?

It is frustrating when an issue returns, hopefully you will be able to find ways to get on top of this anxiety soon!

All the best from Dools

Anntug
Community Member

Hi Dools,

Thamks for responding to my post. My recovery normally starts once I get the all clear from the Dr. I returneo the Dr today so hopefully all will be good soon.

thank you again

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Anntug,

Hope the appointment to the Dr went well yesterday and the Dr was able to explain the headaches to you.

I don't know if you are a little like me, even though the Dr has told me everything is oaky, a part of me still has a few worries and concerns. Guess that is just part of my human nature I need to be aware of.

We have a glorious day of sunshine here at present, so a little bit later I am going to go out and do some gardening. I currently have a moon boot on thanks to a torn off ligament in my foot, so I can only hopbble around for so long!

It will be lovely to just sit in the garden for a while out of the wind as well.

Hope you are able to find something relaxing and pleasing to do today!

Cheers to you from Dools