FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anxiety and decisions

gunnedo
Community Member

Making decisions.

i suffer from really bad anxiety that seems to be getting worse atm. If I sit down and write all the things I am anxious about I come up with big and little issues. They all get jumbled in my head and I can’t think straight. Writing them out helps me see what I can do something about and what I can’t. It gets so exhausting to think about doing much at all. Someone said you are stronger than you think, hard to remember that.? I can do things with the anxiety happening but it is so tiring

1 Reply 1

Not_Batman
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Gunnedo.

im sorry to hear that tour anxiety is giving you grief. I know its not the nicest feeling to have.

there was a time where all of the traffic in my mind clouded just about every decision i had to make. Writing things down was a good way to see the thoughts in some sort of structure.

When things are written down it may be easier to see what is and what isnt important.

i had this in another post, “have the strength to push yourself. Sometimes the anxiety can be so bad that it makes you think you cant, but YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!!!“

Those words have helped me a lot, giving myself a pep talk.
believe in yourself that you can do it. You may need assistance in the way of support from family, friends, doctor, psychologist, and there is no shame in asking for help.

It can be a hard thing to bring up with people, but have you spoken to anybody about your anxiety?

Not_Batman