FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I’m falling apart

Izelle
Community Member

I’ve been so stressed and worried lately, i feel like I’m at the bottom of a dark pit all on my own. School work is piling up and I cant find the motivation to do it in any way, my friends are so distant and i can’t escape from the people I said I would help. I can’t trust anyone with anything anymore. I don’t know who I am. I look at my name and I feel worse. I don’t want to wake up tomorrow, I’m just dragged along everyday but I don’t want to anymore. I feel like I’m sitting on a tightrope. I’ve talked to people but no one has been able to help. I’m trying one more thing before losing my strength, I have no more energy left to try and be keep going. I just want this to stop.

11 Replies 11

Hi Izelle

What a beautiful question you bring to chat about today. Can I be totally honest with my opinion and say this… I am 46 years old and am still blooming into the person who I will be. I am am also not the same person I was at 30, not the same person I was at 20 and absolutely not the same person I was at high school.
As life bring us beauty, experiences, sadness, growth, wisdom, friends that come and go, people who stay for the long haul… a million different combinations here… but every day we learn and grow and our wings spread and we become a version of ourselves at this moment in time.

I also know that in a few years I will be a different version of me and that to me is so exciting… as I experience more life.

I understand that you feel like you have to have it all figured out.. who you are, what you want to be, what you “should” be doing in life. I am so sorry that we as a society today are putting this expectation on our young people as it to me is rubbish.

If nothing ever happens to us… then nothing ever happens and imagine how boring it would be to go through life as the exact same person… doesn’t sound fun to me!

Start writing maybe, put down some hopes and dreams or what even tomorrow looks like. Even write down the pain and the sadness and now it will pass too… just as the days pass by.

I think also that you don’t need to move quickly… enjoy the moment.. breath in the sunshine that is outside, take a walk and notice the sounds, the people also out, feel the ground at your feet.

Happiness is a journey of every day and not a destination I think Izelle, if we can make today some sort of happy and to it again tomorrow we are on the way…

Can I let you in on a secret? I don’t really think anyone has it figured out! Life is fun like that.

Hope to chat some more to you.

Hugs

Sarah

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Izelle,

Thats ok not to know who you really are yet………. Life leads us on a path and the beautiful part of it is that we don’t really know we’re we are headed and that’s the exciting part….. I’m in my 40 s and I’m still growing and I’m excited for my future 🙂

Always tell yourself something amazing is going to happen to me today……You will begin to see the amazing things…..

Take things day by day keep learning an opening your mind to new adventures…….

😊