FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I dont know who i am anymore

Unicorndogge
Community Member

Lately i just feel like i am getting dragged along not doing anything useful. The thing is i am pretty much useless, my anxiety is bad i cant even do what most other people can do my age and now i just have no motivation to learn because i know i will stuff it up or not go anywhere with it. I dont have a job, i dont study anymore and now that i am living with my nan its like i feel trapped even though i was in a worse position at home with my dad smoking weed with most of my inheritance money. I don't know what i am good at, liking something is not enough anymore because i know that i will be alone forever.

150 Replies 150

Hi Unicorndogge

These are truly bizarre times, that's for sure, times that are bringing out some truly bizarre behaviours in some. In others, I believe this time in history is bringing out their true nature as sensitive people.

For sensitive people, they can be sensitive to the need for direction through challenge, sensitive to the need for solutions to problems, sensitive to the need for self understanding in the way of navigating their mental, physical and spiritual health. From my experience, sensitive people tend to feel needs more deeply than most. Sometimes these needs can prove painful in a number of ways, especially when the path ahead is not clear and especially when it's lacking guidance and some degree of self awareness. All we have to do is have a look at the number of self help books on the market. They reflect a need, otherwise they wouldn't sell so well. By the way, I much prefer to refer to such books as 'Let me share what I hope will make a difference to you' books, because I believe this is the overall message most of these authors are trying to convey.

What needs do you feel these days Unicorndogge? Perhaps one may be the need to understand people more, to make better sense of them.