dear Blondyroses, I'm sorry you have lost what you took awhile to let us know how you are feeling, as it's happened to me so many times, but I believe and please correct me BB if I am wrong, that this is being worked on.
I can't remember if it is in your 'My Posts', because when it happens to me I go back and log out and then run all my anti-viruses and then log in again, this however may not need to be down, but I'm not an IT expert.
I do know that the second post doesn't seem to be as good as the first one, but please try again. Geoff.
Sorry to hear you lost your post. As Geoff and Hideaway have noted, it's a good idea to write up your post in another program like Notepad (the forum won't accept content being copied from Word) so you don't lose your work.
We'd really appreciate your assistance if you encounter this error again. Please contact us via email with the following information:
1. When did the error happen?
2. What were you doing? E.g reading, trying to start/reply to a thread etc..
3. Were you logged in?
4. Did you have more than one browser window open?
5. Did you have more than one browser window open?Were you using more than one browser at the same time?
6. Can you repeat the chain of events that caused the error?
7. What browser and operating system are you using?
9. Last step - please go to this screen http://www.beyondblue.org.au/Websilk/Code/WhereAmI.aspx with EACH browser window and report what text is displayed. This is which web server you are currently connected to. You'll see something like: Server Name: M21-BB-CORP2
That's a lot of steps, I know, but the more specific information we have the easier it will be for our web team to work out what's going on.