FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Not sure where to start

Faith_101
Community Member

I've clicked on three or four different forums with the intent to talk about things that have me up at 4:30am, yet the furthest I've got is ten words before continuing my pattern of backspacing and logging off! I honestly don't know where to begin. I've never shared my story because I never know where to start! 

2 Replies 2

Neil_1
Community Member

Dear Faith

Well, just to let you know, there are lots of people here who are ready to help in whatever way we can.  We just need to know a little information first, so we can get the ball rolling.

You've made an important step by logging and looking around and then posting to here in the first instance.

Just look through the different forums that are available and create your thread - as you did here in the Community Board.  If I could make a suggestion, I would create it in the Depression forum, as I think it has the most traffic for people viewing it.

And just letting you know that everything is anonymous to the degree that you want it to be anonymous.  This site is monitored and moderated as well;  and the other thing to know for first time posters is that whatever is written by someone, there is NO judgement ever passed.   We take everyone in and support them as best we can.

I do hope that you'll be able to provide your post soon and I look forward to reading and responding back to you.

Kind regards

Neil

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi faith, welcome here

As Neil said we are here to listen and support.  Dont be afraid. Just start writing your story and we will help as much as we can. We are sufferers like yourself.

Take care   Tony WK