FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Newby on here..hoping to make beyond blue buddies

Girlfromhappiness
Community Member

Hi.. hope you're all doing the best you can in these scary times.

This is my first post on here and I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all.

I have depression and anxiety.. I struggle with both daily. I'm hoping to give and get support or advice with related issues.

A little bit about me.. I am female,37, i live by myself in a coastal town in Queensland. I'm interested in singing and music as well as painting and sketching.. all of which I find very good therapy.

Thanks so much for reading my post.

Many thanks 😊

2 Replies 2

Lazlo
Community Member

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm battling depression and anxiety too. It's particularly bad at the moment. That's what brought me here a week ago. The community around here is great. You will find the support and advice you are looking for.

Check out the social threads too. They're a great way to talk about the things that interest you and bring you joy. They can be a much needed distraction.

Take care.

Adrian

Thanks for the welcome and heads up about the social group Adrian.

I'm sorry things have gotten worse with your depression and anxiety. I'm so glad that you're getting support from this group.

If there's anything I can do to help please let me know.

Hope you're having a nice night.

Many thanks

Jo