FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New member Here

Raine420
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop by say hello, i hope everyone has had a good Christmas and new years whether you were with family and friends or simply spending time alone with your amazing pets. a little about myself so I am an ex defence person, i have lived experience of PTSD, anxiety and depression, I have studied mental health and work in the field. I am basically here not just for my own guidance and advice but hopefully to also contribute to this beautiful community beyond blue has here and help someone who is going through a rough time. anyway i thinks thats enough blabbing about me. 

thanks!!

3 Replies 3

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Raine 

thanks for joining the forums and interesting yourself. The support one can both give and receive here is so helpful. 

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Raine420

Welcome & Happy New Year!

I'm sure your experiences of life, work & having to manage PTSD, depression & anxiety will be greatly appreciated by many people, members & those who come by Beyond Blue & read what members discuss on these forums.

& certainly, when you are looking for support & advice yourself, you are more than welcome to reach out.

I'm guessing, you have a furry friend or two in your life? I used to. That's her, Mekitty, in my profile picture.

Hugzies

mmMekitty (me - or 'mmMe', or 'LRC', which stands for 'Little Red Cat', or some call me 'Kitty')

oh yes i love ginger cats they always have funny personalities mine is just a normal domestic colour cat but he almost like a dog in his personality just clings to you and always wants to be either patted or sitting on you not shy at all with people! also thanks for the welcome 🙂