FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New here

janeinj
Community Member

Hi, I don’t know what to say. I’d just like to be able to connect 

4 Replies 4

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear janeinj,

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums..

Its really very hard to write out your first post, it takes courage to do that..well done sweet janeinj…

Its okay, you can talk about anything you want to until you feel more comfortable posting here, we are a kind, supportive and caring community..

Do you have any hobbies or pets…I have 3 dogs that I love and they keep me company, do you have any interests you would like to share with us…no need to answer these questions. Just trying to give you some ideas to help us get to know you better and be better able to support you the best we can….We do care about you janeinj…and want to also be able to connect with you..

We are here  if you feel up to talking some more,

My kindest thoughts Dear janeinj with my care.

Grandy..

janeinj
Community Member

Thanks for your reply. It makes me cry. I don’t cope well with ppl being nice to me. 
 I’m just watching old Elvis movies to distract me. 
I will make another post. I want/need connection but I find it hard. 

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear janeinj,

Its nice to hear back you, thank you..

When I was a young child I used to know most of Elvis’s songs…I still like his song and his movies, I watched on on tv last weekend called Clambake, I’ve seen it many times before but still enjoyed it…

Thats okay dear janeinj, in your own time, there’s no pressure here at all to post…only when your up to it…

Sitting quietly next to you…

Merry Christmas dear janeinj….with a gentle Christmas hug🌲🤗..if that’s okay..

My kind thoughts,

Grandy..

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Sweet Janeinj,

Thank you so much for posting here, and we warmly welcome you to the forums. 

There's no pressure at all to post if you're not yet feeling comfortable. You can post whenever you're feeling ready, we'll be here to support you regardless. If there's anything that's on your mind, this is definitely a safe place to let it all out. We certainly won't judge, and we'll do our best to offer you support from our own lived experience. 

You are safe with us on the forums and you are loved. Please feel free to chat with us some more at your own pace, we're ready when you are.

All my best, SB