FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

new here

troubledteen
Community Member
hiya, names finn, i suffer from cptsd and psychosis as well as some ocd/asd symptoms. would like to get to know people here for mutual support and assistance
6 Replies 6

Sophie_M
Dear troubledteen,

Welcome! Thank you  so much for choosing our community to join! There are many peers here in the community that would understand some of what you are going through, and I am sure they will reach out soon!

In the meantime, please feel free to trawl through some of the conversations around cptsd, and experiences of psychosis, and jump in with any thoughts or questions you might have. Let people know your needs and what you are looking for!  Please also look out  for some of beyond blue's resources here on the website - and know you can reach out to us if you ever need more one-to-one, real-time help. Call on 1300 22 4636, or if you prefer, feel free to click the 'chat online' link at the top of the page to webchat.

Please let us all know how you are doing, finn. We look forward to talking with you!

Regards,

Sophie M.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Finn, can I join Sophie in welcoming you to the site.

You should never feel alone as many people suffer from either one of these illnesses or a complex range of them, I have OCD and did suffer from PTSD and offer any help we can assist you with.

Best wishes.

Geoff.

That Other Guy
Community Member
Hey Finn, pleased to meet you. Sounds like you have some struggles in life, I assume you're getting lots of support as well as looking for friends here?

Beeee
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Finn,

Welcome! So glad to have you here : )

As Geoff mentioned, you're not alone, there's a lot of people here to share your experiences with. I myself experience OCD.

Hope you can find the support you need and maybe impart some of your own wisdom.

Beeee

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Finn,

Well come to our forums.

I also suffered with OCD and am very grateful to say I have recovered.

Please feel free to ask us anything.

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Finn,

Nice to meet you and welcome. My name is Jaz! I do have GAD and probable undiagnosed OCD.

I hope you find the forums to be a safe and supportive space - you are not alone here.

Jaz xx