Sorry to hear you've been having some accessibility issues with the forums. We have recently upgraded the site to display better on mobile and tablet devices. If you are having issues, we'd like to hear about them so we can try to fix it.
If you can get in touch with us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know specifically what is happening that would be great. Below are some questions that can help us diagnose any problems you might be having:
1. A link to the thread you are trying to reply in (if using the forums), or the pages you are trying to access
2. A screenshot of the error message
3. Your browser version and operating system
4. Your device type: are you using a laptop or desktop machine, or a mobile device such as a tablet or phone?
5. Internet connection: wireless or 3G?