FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Kinda New, Help?

AngelBear
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Now, I haven't been on this account since 2015 so please Excuse the username! Ok, I just joined back today; wanting to change my username but I don't know how, is it possible to? Also, if you would tell me some other helpful things that will be great!
6 Replies 6

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi and welcome to beyond blue.

And there is nothing wrong with your name, unless you don't like it.

Not sure what exactly you are looking for here, Perhaps you can tell me a little more of your story. What brought you here?

(There is no judgement here about other users- just a caring and supportive community.)

Tim

AngelBear
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I'm looking for support about depression and I know this isn't the place to post about it and I'm really good at hiding emotions which sucks because It makes me feel bad. (ill save the rest for the right forum) I'm also looking for people to chat with and make friends and help them with whatever their problem is. I love helping people but no one ever helps me, that's why I came here.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello again,

If you find me saying... just stick to this thread; the moderators will move you in the different spaces of the forum depending on what you write in your posts. It can be a little confusing at times, well I was, as there was one point in time when I did not know where my story was moved to. Long story short... if the moderators think to move it, they will.

As far as depression goes... that I have also. I also take ADs. And you are not unlike other users when it comes to hiding their feelings. And cause many of us here have a lived experience we give each other comfort and support as needed. I am looking forward to seeing you around the place, and in return when you chat we will respond to you,

Tim

AngelBear
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi!

I look forward to seeing you around as well, you were helpful 🙂 it made feel a little better to see someone trying to help a depressed wreck haha..most people just call it a "Phase" saying "It will pass, your fine". I'm glad this world has some decency to add helpful apps and understanding people.

And may I ask what ADs are? sorry I've never heard of them. Well it was nice to meet you! hopefully we can help eachother in the future!

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

ADs - Anti-Depressants.

I saw a response from you talking to Mads_ on another thread about school. I assume you were referring to high school and that can be an awkward stage of life, and if you have a genuine problem, when people tell you its a phase must be very frustrating.

Can you tell me how you might be a depressed wreck?

Tim

AngelBear
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

sorry for the late reply-

Ah, ok and yea it gets frustrating a lot, so I just don't let anyone know how I feel because they never understand except you and everyone on here 🙂 I say that im a depressed wreck because I always sit in my room staring at nothing