FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

KEEPING TABS ON POSTS & REPLIES.

Zan
Community Member
Is there some easy one-step way I can check on my posts and any replies, or do I have to remember every comment I've made and then re-find the original thread? (This is certainly one hard site to navigate).
3 Replies 3

HA1
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Zan & welcome to the forum.  

On the online forums 'homepage' you should have three tabs to select from.  1. All Posts, 2. NewPosts & 3. My Posts.  

If you hit the My Posts tab you will see a list of all the discussions you have participated in.  Hope that helps! 

If you can't see these three tabs, then please let us know.

take care

k

Zan
Community Member
Thanks Hideaway --- I found the link not long after I posted. I'm blaming my brain injury (and not because I am a male) that I completely fail to see things that must have been there all along, but suddenly simply become "real" and 'present' and 'there' (it's a mystery to me how that happens) ... but as an example you jst mght hve cm acrss ths whr wrds without vowels are stll readable ... if you see what I  mean? Such is the way our brain works. Another example of course are visual or optical illusions that tricj us into seeing things or movements that aren't even there. That's also why no one can really comprehend a traumatized brain (brain injury) and what the individual that has that injury actually perceives ... and in most cases they simply don't believe what the person says they see/perceive because it is so far out of their own reality perception. So the words that disappear, or sometimes complete sentences, and sometime spelling errors or poor grammar are quite explainable ... as I hope I have made clear.

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Zan, glad you've found the My Posts tab. I know that some members find the navigation of the forums challenging, please let us know any of your thoughts on how we can improve it.