FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Just want chat,feeling like I've got nobody.

Geoffa
Community Member
First time post, I always thought I would never be doing this, life has its ups and downs like everything, but never did I think I would be writing something like this.
6 Replies 6

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Geoffa,

Wellcome to our forums!

We are a very caring supportive community and we are here to listen to you when you are ready to tell us more.

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Geoffa

as Petal mentioned above....Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums!

I understand as I never thought I would be posting on the forums when I started in 2016

The forums are a safe and non judgmental place for you (all of us) to post

We are listening 🙂

Paul

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Geoffa, I also join Petal and Paul in welcoming you to the forums.

Sometimes people find it easier to write down how they are feeling rather than talking face to face, that's when your inhibitions may be stronger than you initially thought.

You have made many friends already, not only by those who reply, but many people just read the comments.

Hope to hear back from you.

Geoff.

Pandemica
Community Member

Hi Geoffa,

Welcome to our community.

No shame in posting in these forums. I am also quite new to this and am already finding it super helpful. I find that most of the people on here are genuine and caring.

When you feel alone and don't believe you have anyone to talk to, you will always have someone to listen to you in this place.

As I said, Welcome once more and please keep posting in this place.

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey Geoffa,

Welcome to our Beyond Blue forums! We're happy to have you here.

What's on your mind? Tell us, we're here to listen and give you our support.

SB

Mark Z.
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Geoffa,

You're doing the right thing. Yes as you said, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes you can overcome the difficulties by yourself, sometime you feel you need to seek for help or advice. If it is how you feel now, you're more than welcome to share your stories here. Many of us here are ready to listen and share our lived experience.

Mark