FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Introduction

Loligiggles
Community Member

Hey, I'm just introducing myself.

I'm here to hopefully get myself back on track, as there's been a lot of stuff going on and it's kinda complicated (I'm planning on making a seperate thread for it where it's appropriate)

3 Replies 3

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Loligiggles, a warm welcome to the site and thanks for posting your comment.

When anyone is suffering from any type of mental illness, there is so much to consider, and sometimes when we post, there are many different issues associated with your situation that we may tend to 'over ride' these and not mention them until later on.

That doesn't matter because we know it's a complicated illness, so take your time and whether you want to start with the small problems and then build up to what's happening now, is up to you, all we want to do is try and help you, anyway, we can.

Take care.

Geoff.

Thank you Geoff

Summer Rose
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Loligiggles

Welcome to the forum!

I have found the forum to be a safe place of non-judgemental support and I hope that you have the same experience.

There are some truly wonderful people here and the best part is that everyone gets mental health. I hope talking here helps you get “back on track”.

Kind thoughts to you