FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi

Lets_try
Community Member
I’m new but it just feels weird complaining about myself, guess I will just check out other posts
6 Replies 6

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome lets_try to the forum. Thanks for making your post and starting your thread. It can be hard so well done.

Talking about yourself is not complaining it is introducing yourself to others and by doing this you are helping others not to feel so alone.

Looking at other posts is helpful too, and when you feel up to it, tell us about yourself. I will be listening. No pressure just if you want to.

Welcome again

Quirky

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Lets_try, can I join Quirky in welcoming you o the forums.

If we don't complain or rather seek some assistance when we aren't feeling well, either physically and/or mentally then it's virtually impossible for us to be able to help other people the way we had wanted to.

We go to our doctor not to do anything other than to get well, this site is to talk with those who may have experienced similar circumstances.

Hope to hear back from you.

Geoff.

Lets_try
Community Member
I do not mean to diss anyone on here with that comment, it is just how I feel. Like putting a burden on someone else but obviously I joined after what I can say was a year of debating with myself. In any case thanks for the welcome and will see how it goes

Deckt
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hey there,

I've found this is a good non- judgmental place. You are not a burden on anyone. You are allowed to feel your feelings, and you can share them. I hope that things start looking up for you.

Lets_try

in your own time you will hopefully feel more comfortable about posting. We are here for you.

Quirky

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Lets _try..

I love the positivity of your forum name...

Reaching out for help on these forums is a great way to seek some guidance, suggestions and help from those who have insight into what your feelings are...or struggling with...it’s not complaining about yourself..it’s caring enough for you to try and get some caring support and help...

I also hope to hear from you again...in your own time..and only what you feel comfortable talking about...

sending you some caring warm hugs..🤗.

Grandy...