FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello

natsBB
Community Member

Hi.  I am going through it at the moment and attempting to process some unresolved trauma from childhood.  It's really hard and wish that I had someone to talk to but I really don't.  

4 Replies 4

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello natsBB, when you feel lost and have no one to talk to, it makes your problem seem so much bigger and to you it is, simply because any small concern suddenly becomes much bigger and adds on to what you are already struggling with.

Many of us know exactly what you're saying and it's very uncomfortable, so when you are ready please talk with us, we understand because we have had to encounter this ourselves.

Geoff.

Life Member.

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi natsBB,

I am sorry you are going through a hard time right now - but you do have someone to talk to, us here at BB! We are here for you and please reach out anytime. Are you receiving any help to process this trauma from a professional?

Jaz xx

Mark Z.
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi natsBB,

I'm so sorry that your childhood trauma is triggered by some recent events, it might be like the nightmare coming back again isn't it? I can tell it must be very hard for you.

If you want you can feel free to share your story, your feeling and your thoughts here. We are ready to listen and help. 

Mark

BigB
Community Member

Hey natsBB 

I'm new at this forum stuff but I"m what you say, unless you have someone to talk to it bottles up inside and comes out when things go wrong and you can't process it all. It is really important that you get professional help, your the champion here in your story, you're the expert of yourself, let no-one tell you it's all made up, get over it! What your feeling is true to you and you will need to learn how to process it with the right tools (thoughts). I don't know how your feeling but we certainly understand, talk more soon. 🙂