FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello

Caves
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

Just felt the need to join for some support with anxiety and depression. Haven’t seen a GP but this was my first step to get better and get back to my old happy self.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

calmseeker
Community Member

Hi Caves,

Warmest welcome to the forums 🙂

A gp visit is a good start to help you manage and hopefully rid yourself of anxiety and depression. An understanding doctor will be able to point you in the right direction.

If you feel comfortable to unpack some of your struggles with anxiety and depression, we are here to listen. There are many kind people on these forums who understand what you are going through.

How are you doing today Caves? Are your anxiety/depression issues new to your life or something you have struggled with for a while?

Kindest thoughts, CS.

mocha delight
Community Member
Hi caves first welcome and you sound like me as I first joined on here a week or two before I could get into seeing my gp. Unfortunately despite now being on antidepressants I have not seen a psychologist nor being diagnosed with anything yet as when I first talked to my gp about this was the week before covid 19 was first mentioned. But despite that I’m doing ok well I think I am 😂 as the support from everyone here has been great as I’ve got no support from family & friends really.