FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Email reminders when there are new posts to a thread?

Beltane
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hiya Beyond Blue, I like to reply to posts on this site, and then follow up that thread. I wish there was an option to get emails when a new post is added to a thread that we're following/ posted in. I posted in a thread i don't frequent often, and forget to check it, and the other person in the thread went weeks without a reply... That's why an email notification would be great- never miss a post again, and also know when others are replying to OUR threads.

I think it's a great option- is there any chance it could be considered?
3 Replies 3

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Beltane, thanks for this - yes we are soon going to be adding a feature that allows you to "subscribe" to a thread, so you will get notifications when new replies are received.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
dear Christopher and Beltane, that's a great idea as the amount of people posting pushes comments over to page 2 then 3 and then 4 so people could be waiting on page 4 for a reply but we have no idea, which then makes them feel unwanted. Geoff.

Beltane
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Oh thats really great to hear! It would be such a useful thing, and it would mean threads wont get forgotten and the poor people in the threads thinking they've been forgotten..

Thanks for listening!