FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Autism

That Other Guy
Community Member
So I notice there are no specific forums for neuro diverse people? Where are my aspies at? I feel like it would be great to talk about the struggles with being non neurotypical in a dedicated forum?
4 Replies 4

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello That Other Guy...

An excellent idea. There's a Thread around somewhere, but, as usual, when I want this thread, I can't seem to find where it is. It is for people to post ideas & suggestions for how to improve these forums. Just thinking, maybe it was in the Social Zone... Mind if I find the Thread, if I mention your question, too?

& I'm surprised & disappointed Sophie_M hasn't been around to at least say 'hello'.

Or you could email direct an 'Email Us' link top or bottom of this page.

OR! You couldbe really daring & make a thread of your own. What do you think of doing that?

Warm regards,

mmMekitty

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear That Other Guy...

I had a quick look in the search bar...there is a thread started...I think a few years ago...titled..”Empowering people with Autism”...

It has some good suggestion on their...You could refresh that thread if you feel to...or start your own thread on Autism.....no pressure at all either way...

Just saw your thread here and thought I would pop in and say hello as well as pass along a thread title that may interest you..

My kindest thoughts with my care Dear That Other Guy..

Grandy..

Hanna3
Community Member

Hi That Other Guy,

A section just for neutodiverse people would be a great idea, and as someone who has regular contact with people who are on the spectrum, I might learn something from it. I think there's a great need for neurotypical people to learn more about those who are neurodiverse.

Are you able to ask the moderators at BB about this, because I think it's needed. I'm glad that you have suggested it! 🙂

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi That Other Guy,

I found the Thread I was referring to. It is called:

How can we improve the forums? Your suggestions and comments please

& can be found in the category:

Re-designing and upgrading the Online Forums

I'm sorry I don't know how to make links here, but hope you will post there yourself about what you would like to have here onBB. I have posted there, & already there is interest. That was good to see.

Warmly,

mmMekitty