FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

AnimalLover2

AnimalLover2
Community Member

Hello I’ve been trying to post for over a month. I have registered and tried to reset my password many times with no luck. Also I cannot find where to “reply” to any of the conversations…… can someone please help me? 

14 Replies 14

AnimalLover2
Community Member

Thankyou for the latest picture of what I should be seeing ……… yes I can always find that page but when I press LOGIN where do I go from there? Start a discussion? You guys are sooo patient with me 🌹

Hi there AnimalLover

Sorry to hear you are having such trouble and these forums can be very tricky to navigate!  After you have logged in, do you see what looks like a magnifying glass near your login?  It's a little blue drawing? That is the search button and it you click on the magnifying glass it  should bring up a space and if you type Welcome you should come to the general area where new people can post their questions and problems when they are first here on Beyond Blue and people will come and reply to you.

I hope this helps you!  I'm sorry you appear to have been waiting here for some time.

Hello Hanna3 I have just found your post to me from last year! I have just tried to re-connect again with this site and made a post asking for advice …… I guess I am “ logged in” if you receive this but my confusion was always that a REPLY button never appeared except for one person who I think was a “ moderator” for B.Blue. I can’t remember his/her name. Been advised by new Dr to share and I truly believe if I can comfort someone on this site, it would be good therapy for me too. I can read the pain that people are feeling and I so want to reply and let them know they are not alone in their battle with mental health. Thank you Hanna, Ihope this reaches you and you can reply to me if possible. I am so sorry I gave up trying on this site and now I am ready to ask for help from a family member who I confided in to perhaps guide me through so I can finally have success. 🦋AL2

Dear Croix, I’m pretty sure I wrote to you to thank you for your valued support and advice a long time ago. I actually found all my replies some from 10 months ago and was writing to each and every one of them to thank them thinking that no-one had replied. It was by accident that I found them all!!! I was writing to another one this morning when I had to leave iPad for a while and then now I can’t find them again. I seem to find YOU for some unexplainable reason? I did post a HELP message again …… I know I have a “thread” but can only see messages like yours trying to help me navigate the site. I’m so sorry to bother you again 😔I now can log in which is great …… maybe I am going to different sites for example depression/anxiety etc instead of just ONE SITE and this is where my problem is? So many lovely people helped me (like yourself) during a very difficult time, and then to find other replies was a wonderful surprise as I think I may have told you if my post to you went through. 3 hours later I’m still trying to find the letter I was half way through ……have I lost it do you think? Maybe your time runs out if you take too long to write a letter? I’m embarrassed again and heartbroken that I am in a muddle again. Did you receive a post from me just recently thanking you? Is it possible that all these old replies have been deleted? If so, these kind caring people won’t get to know how much comfort  and inspiration their replies gave me(especially yours). I want to give back if only I can find my way to them again. I hope you are still “there”on this site. Warmest regards AL2

AL2

i hope Croix’s comment helped you. it can be frustrating but if you press follow the post of  comments you reply too that helps. Thanks for being part of the forum. i can see your replies.