FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Help needed

Farmer680
Community Member
Hi it’s a long story so I will keep it short as possible I am a farmer and also work in a hospital as a cleaner I have worked hard 7 days a week for 35 years, we opened our farm up to foster children so we. could teach them farm life something they would never experience ,we done it for ten years had two in permanent care one is still with us one 16 year old girl done a runner and took off and has made up false allegations against me no charges have been laid yet I went to court 2 months a go I now have to go back in four days I I am so scared can’t sleep properly sever anxiety I have never done a single thing wrong in my life have thought about suicide nearly every day I have even googled the fastest way to die,two people I worked with both committed suicide 4 years a go. I love my family and the foster child that Is still staying with us knows her twin sister is lying, I am so scared I will go to jail for something I didn’t do so suicide really is the only way out for me, who is going to believe a 57 year old man what do I do the stress is so bad it’s effecting my work.
185 Replies 185

Thank you will see what happens tomorrow in court day the dark thoughts are trying to overtake badly

Hi Farmer680,

We're so sorry that the dark thoughts are overwhelming today. It's really important to reach out some support in order to take care of yourself and keep yourself safe at this time.

We'd strongly urge you to reach out for some support today as we know what a stressful time this is for you. Our friends at Lifeline are available 24/7 on 13 11 14. You never have to go through this alone.

Thanks for reaching out here today. We hope that this community is of some comfort to you in this difficult time.

Dear Farmer man 🌿

It's incredibly unfair and terrible the nightmare you're and your families going through.
My heart truly goes out to you and the many others following and supporting you too.

I understand without being in your situation how the emotions must be in such turmoil and that it's it's dragging on an on. It's such a strain on anyone going through this horrific ordeal.
Being closer to Monday I imagine they're in overdrive.

Farmer I urge you please follow Sophies solid advice.
I believe you could greatly benefit from professional advice and help especially so close till court.

Matey you've resisted the temptation before which sadly seems your only choice to be free of the dark anguish. You can again!

It's imperative to not allow your mind to have this an option. Dismiss the thought immediately.
Then remind yourself of reasons to live.

There are people in your life that need you and above all love you as you do them.
This little vixen absolutely can't win! She's taken way too much from you and yours.
Your lifes valuable.

How you feel about your friends taking their lives would be the same for your family and friends including us here. That's not your way. I know you wouldn't want to put that on anyone else for the rest of their lives. You love them too much.

You deserve your good life back.

What would you say to someone else if they were in your shoes.
This I say because it can help put a different perspective on how you're feeling at the moment.

You must believe this because it's true Farmer man you ARE stronger than this. You've proven that.
Your strength it's buried under this turmoil but it's still there. It is. It's in us to pull it back up.

The first step my friend you can trust I do know this is to not accept suicide as an option!
People need you and love you for the good man you are.

I'll be thinking of you Mr Farmer I do anyway.
Wishing you to be free of this nightmare.
The very best for Monday dear man.

Talk anytime we're listening and do care ☺

Thank you everyone my mind is running a million mile an hour at the moment the one living with us had to go see the investigation lady on Friday and the investigation lady said iam forming a big negative opinion of your sister everything she has said can’t be proven and the one living with us said because none of it’s true will have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens sorry will wait and see it’s going to be a day from hell

Best of luck Farmer man 🌿 and family ⚘

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Farmer..

Just popping in and like our Beautiful Deebi....want to wish you all the luck that I have to give you....

Thinking of you and your family...

Farmer680
Community Member
Hi we never had to appear in court because of COVID we haven’t heard anything from the lawyer yet he went to court, I don’t know how long I can keep a brave front up for, it’s destroyed me lack of sleep, anxiety it’s never going to stop at the moment I feel bad so will wait to see what the lawyer says, sorry it’s the way I feel I feel so low I need GOD to pick me up

Hey there Mr Farmer 🌿 dear Grandy and everyone 👋

Thinking of you Farmer. It's so hard having to wait isn't it. You just want to know what the score is aye. It's a wonder your lawyer hasn't contacted you. Hoping he has by now.

Hope it went smoothly with the home daughter on Friday.

Yip you really are doing amazingly well holding up good man. I'm so pleased you are.

Always listening and will always be back when I can.

Best wishes for peace and freedom of this rot. Best to your family too.

🌿

Hi everyone it went to court again my lawyer contacted us and said good news the Judge has agreed to withdraw all Applications against me and my wife, and I started a new job been there 3 days it’s in the same hospital I worked 21 years at but a different department thank you everyone I have appreciated all your encouragement you hear about suicide but really how many people take notice of it unless it comes to there door I can tell you it’s so scary your mind is going a million mile an hour thinking things the dark thoughts are so over whelming.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Farmer...

That is the best news ever...I am so very proud of you for holding on too what was such a hard journey for you to travel...

Congratulations dear man..,,on both your good news...I hope things continue to keep going on the up for you...and you excel at your new job....which I know you will...

Kind thoughts...and please keep us updated on how your travelling..,,

Grandy..