FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Bucket list, please share!

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Do you have a bucket list? Would you like one? What would you put in your bucket list? 

Hoping for LOTS of positive chats about people's dreams and steps to making them happen. 

4 Replies 4

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Diving right IN to the bucket! 
I tipped my old bucket list OUT, so I just hit my head on the bottom. Lol. 

It had OLD dreams and ideas of mine from way back in time. 
Time for a renewal.... Maybe just ONE for today. 

Turning my people moving 4WD into a "get away camper". 
A "no build" Van Life type. 
Perhaps a low purchases conversion? ain't that a dream? lol.  
I have the camp stove and mattresses... not sure what else I'll need.... 

May not happen for a while but I see this as the most affordable and manageable way for me to "get away" for a weekend or such. Mind you, my BF literally hates the idea lol! But he lives in the U.S. so I don't really care if he likes it or not. It worries me slightly that his reaction is a motivator lol! 
I'M DOING IT. 

New posters and members are always welcome to join in! 
Funny thing to post since I'm posting the first comment so EVERYONE will be a new poster! 

EM

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

New posters and members are always welcome to join in! 

Another drop in my bucket list lol. 

I would LOVE to visit Ocean Falls, an almost abandoned Ghost town in Canada. That would be the epitome of adventure / exploring old buildings and ghost towns for me. 

Maybe there are some old ghost towns in Oz to visit? IDK. Could be worth investigating. 

EM

dirtbiker
Community Member

This is a great idea! I’ve never really thought about a bucket list but I’m going to start one, would love suggestions! 

If there’s one thing I’d put on it, it would be to get a Ute with a tray and go camping in the bush. I’d sleep under the stars, literally! Cause I would have pillows and blankets in the back and sleep in the tray. 

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

That sounds AMAZING dirtbiker! 

Sleeping under the stars. What a relaxing thought. How fun too! 

I guess we need to organise our camping gear lol. 

More importantly what colour is your Ute going to be? lololol. 

I've been thinking about my new Bucket List and am being very selective. 
I'd also like to set up a book case in my loungeroom and fill it with all my books, so that's going on my Bucket List too. 

Happy days everyone! 
Love EMxxxx