FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Best word to describe today

Jane363
Community Member

Warmth

the sunlight is warm on my back;

people here are very warm, accepting and welcoming - far more so than many of my own friends and family - thank you so much, it has helped more than you will realise and has helped lead me to...

and finally, my self-attitude is warm and forgiving which is a huge change from the self hatred I have been pushing onto myself so much recently.

845 Replies 845

Hi Jane363, 

We are really sorry to hear that you are in so much pain right now. The combination of chronic physical and mental pain must be incredibly difficult to manage. It sounds like this is not being helped by some people in your life invalidating that pain as well. We hear you and we accept what you are going through. 

We wanted to drop in and say that if you ever want to talk to us here at Beyond Blue you can call on 1300 22 4636 anytime. Our team are ready to talk, and more importantly, to listen to you. They are wonderful at helping you to process thoughts and feelings as well as suggesting practical and helpful ideas. 

Thank you for starting this thread and for the conversation that it has started. You never know who will read your words and feel less alone in their own struggles. 

Kind regards, 

Sophie M

Guest_1055
Community Member
Hopeful

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Jane

I am sorry you are in pain. It must be so difficult when people don’t 7 derstand how much pain you endure.

my word for today is experimenting. I organised my first zoom teaching lesson with relative.

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Improved (on yesterday) - at least while the sun was out!

Jasmine

Nothing better than the smell of jasmine at night in Spring

Peaceful

(Guess whose lockdown was lifted last night? And we didn’t even go out the front door today!)

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion
Sensitive

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Restful

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion
Disappointing