FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Pinned discussions

A Bouquet for Pearls - share your appreciation for other members

Just Sara
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Every now and then, members share a beautiful Pearl of Wisdom. How often do you think to yourself; "OMG that's great! I wish everyone could see this."

Presenting someone with a bunch of flowers is a generous way of acknowledging their insightful words.

I hope this thread stays active through members giving out praise regularly to people they feel deserving, and therefore keep generosity of spirit alive within the pages of BeyondBlue Forum.

My bunch of Red Roses (my choice) goes to Wishful for the following sentence;

• 'Personally, I see no reason to be praised in me, but I'm learning that seeing through the eyes of others can be more accurate!!'

I so hear you Wishful. Just beautiful...

1. Try to keep your leading comments short to focus on 'their' words.
  2. Choose specific flowers (or a gift if you like) to present to them.
  3. Sign off respectfully and sincerely.

I hope this takes off...

Spreading the love...Sara

715 Replies 715

Dear Tayla~

I appreciate you as a person and I genuinely look forward to you posts in my thread (Croix Parler).

I rather suspect you must have a mischievous side in you as you like Sir Bernard Wooley (as do I) and we do share similar tastes in entertainment.

It does take a lot of time to become used to hte Forum and it is a  fact some people have become more confident here and may even get more replies, however by and large we are all pretty equal.

Personally I'm very glad you did speak up, if you had not I would have put your quiet ways just down to shyness - which would have been a mistake on my part.

So thank you, I now know you a little better and think that's great.

I"m looking forward ot you next post, and if I don't reply quickly it only means I'm lost elswhere on the Forum:)

Croix

well, i did try to comment back but it wouldn't work. i do have my own threads but they don't show up when i comment on them as new. i tried making a new one but it wouldn't let me. i have apologised & sincerely mean it. i guess i won't repeat myself with my apologies & what i've already said in my previous comment about just feeling jealous, not trying to make anyone feel bad. i hope everyone can forgive me & we can move on as i just keep overthinking & regretting it.

Dear Tayla~

If you don't mind me mentioning it I'd suggest you are overthinking things. I've a similar tendency - though it less nowadays thank goodness - and will firstly believe myself at fault and then my mind will not let it go, a thoroughly unpleasant ongoing experience.

You might like chat about the below in Croix Parler).

So what are Nick, Oscar and Claude up to this week?

Incidentally I looked up Derek Fowlds in Wikipedia - his photo is unrecognizable!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Fowlds

Croix

hi Croix. yeah i guess i am overthinking things. i will reply to what you just wrote on your thread as it's more appropriate there.

Hello everyone ,

I want to give everyone reading, posting on the forum ,a bouquet for making this a supportive forum. Also special bouquets for those who find it hard to post at times and cope with changes. 

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Everyone…🤗..

Today ends 2022….most of us have known our own tears, heartbreak, sadness, been broken, been knocked down…but we got up again and again…which is a huge achievement…. each time we get up we find some glimmers of light, of peace, happiness, joy, hope, gratitude…It never really matters how many times we get knocked down by our mental health…what matters most of all,  is that we keep getting back up….and we have been doing just that…..and, yes we made it to this day…..you are warriors, survivors, you are all beautiful souls….

I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me or anyone else, or anyone who has ever posted or read these amazing forums…and to gently remind you how really awesome you all are…

I want to give every member, a bunch of Lavender mixed with your favourite flowers and a pine scented candle 🕯to fill your home with the freshness of a forest..

Hugs everyone 🤗🤗..

Grandy..

just wanted to say while i appreciate everyone on the forums aswell as the staff, and those i haven't yet talked to or haven't talked to much (i hope to talk to more people soon somehow), i wanted to give my appreciation to two people i always seem to talk to on here - Croix and mmMekitty. thank you for always being kind to me and replying whether it be on a social thread or ones about our struggles. i look forward to hearing from both of you and seeing you both in my notifications.

I wanted to acknowledge all those people who read the posts here  A big bouquet to all the readers. 

I really appreciate Summer Rose and Bob 

I appreciate all those. who post on the forum whether for first time or regularly