FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Incont, Brain Disease Man

60Incon_
Community Member

I wear nappies +inserts ,wipes spare plastic pants. 

Getting massaged with her bringing everymasues 1by1

Gawking giggling her joking while exposing my tape up nappy +plastic pants/new nappy on the floor. 

3 Replies 3

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi 60Incon_

I feel for you so much, given how unprofessional and immature your masseuse sounds and how deeply this is impacting you. I'm wondering whether you're able to find someone different, someone who will give you the consideration and respect you deserve.

You just gotta scratch your head when it comes to some people. Why can they not feel what they're saying or doing? I imagine if they were in the same position they'd definitely feel the impact of such behaviour. With a lack of their personal experience and a lack of education (when it comes to how the human body works and a variety of needs required in order to accommodate it), we can end up meeting people who don't consider the mental and soulful kind of needs that are also required under the circumstances. Some people can be mentally disturbing and soul destroying and we shouldn't have to be putting up with that kind of thing, as an added challenge. Technically, a masseuse should be relaxing, not anxiety inducing and depressing. I suppose you could say, if anyone was to ask you if you know of any anxiety inducing depressing masseuses, 'I know just the one for you'. It's a shame you've had to meet with such a person. Hoping the next one is exactly the right masseuse for you.

The rising thanks for  You're reply And for your understanding.

60Incon_
Community Member

This is AA tip for me II get waxing done on my Brazilian area because it makes it so much easier to keep clean Today I went to a lady and got my Brazilian waxing Done so that I could easily change myself and claim myself without catching his which happens all the time especially when yet getting ready to put a nappy on I had a pleasant appointment and the lady was very professional and although I was very anxious she made me feel normal and even complimented me on my underwear But she said note very smart and I said to her thank you realize that direction absolute underwear and She said I couldn't tell that they're absorbing underwear at all I look exactly like designer underwear I said thanks and lift there with the smile on my face thanks for reading