FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Alot of hate against me

Johnny7790
Community Member

Hi my name is Johnny I have been going through some hard time I have had some mental health breakdown I haven't been myself lately I need some help 

1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hi Johnny7790,   

Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing with us. It sounds like you've been having a difficult time but you recognise you'd like some help. We’re reaching out to you to provide some options for support.

Please know we are always here to listen and you can give us a call on the Beyond Blue Support Service. We are available 24/7 by phone on 1300 22 4636 and our counsellors are good at talking people through moments like this and working out options for more support. You can also reach out online, here.   

Another option would be ringing Lifeline (13 11 14) or the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467), who can talk things through with you, and help you to plan for your safety.  We’re sure we’ll hear from some of our lovely community members here soon but in the meantime feel free to expand on your post or update us on how you are feeling, thank you again for sharing. 

Kind regards,    

Sophie M