FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Workplace legal action

meatloaf
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Has anyone sued their workplace for bullying and failing to create a safe work environment and won?
12 Replies 12

Hi meatloaf

Good luck with it. Expect a long drawn out saga but if you know it will take a long time you'll settle with the process better.

Once the legal wheel begins to turn don't forget to live your life away from thinking about it 24/7.

Tony WK

Pril88
Community Member

Hi meatloaf

just wondering if u had proceeded with legal advice and how you went as I'm in the same situation.

meatloaf
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi

sorry it's been a while....my lawyer reviewed my case and took it and as it's no win no fee he must think he can win...I should be able to 'lodge' the complaint by May as the lawyer advised it's preferable for a period of 2 yrs to pass so the condition is considered 'stabilised'....my doc has just sent a report to work cover that in her opinion I'll never work again which is also good news for the claim ( hopefully )

its a long painful frustrating process and many times I just wanted to give up but holding on and waiting for my day in court

sorry to hear about your situation...what happened?