FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

someone is always on my mind

luke_c
Community Member
I thought i'd get this off my chest as it has been on my mind for the last couple of years or so. there's this girl i used to work with a few years ago that i still fancy and i'm thinking about her most of the time. it's like i'm not interested in anyone else no matter how attractive they are, i've been on a few dates over the last couple of years and deep down i'm not into them, i felt a sense of relief that these dates didn't go any further than beyond seeing each other and having sex so i could focus on people i really want to be with (well at least friends). i dunno call it madness, i do have schizophrenic symptoms and bad anxiety, but i'm going to melbourne in a few months partly for the reason of seeing this girl, i was planning on playing hard to get just to see how interested she really is in me, with going to a jiujitsu comp and travelling with mates as an excuse. i know that she still works for the same company as before. it's hard to contact her since she doesn't want to know me at the moment. i have just threw the fishing line in the water ocassionally hoping i'd get a bite, i'm not being a creep about it and trying to constantly contact her, people need their privacy and space, i get that. i probably could go on about this but i'll leave to you guys to give me advice.
11 Replies 11

___4
Community Member

Sorry to be so negative when your trying to be so hopeful in getting the girl of your dreams but huge red flags trying to 'woo' someone over when they have a boyfriend..Not to mention she has blocked you in the past and doesn't want contact with you.

I suggest you move on and avoid any contact with her what so ever. She clearly doesn't want it and has already moved on.

I cant imagine how her boyfriend would feel as well if she received flowers or a visit from another guy...

Best of luck but please give her the space she is after.

luke_c
Community Member
i'll go for a box of chocolates instead, and won't contact her at all, flowers probably is a bit much, alright if i knew she was single, then i'd go for the flowers. i'll give the chocolates and wait from there. if she wants to talk to me, she knows where to find me. if she doesn't then so be it, at least i tried and found out the real answer. smooth operator style.