FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Should I Be Concerned??

Bee1998
Community Member
My boyfriend has been showering every morning before work (this has been a new thing for the past few months), as well as cutting his nails before work, shaving , and putting cologne on (which he never does for me on the weekends or any other time we’re together). Am I over reacting, or are my suspicions reasonable??? I feel like he is putting all of this effort to look and smell good for work, because he is seeing someone at work/trying to impress someone/having an affair. I have brought this up with him, and he just says that it’s nothing.
14 Replies 14

Hi Jsua,

it turns out my suspicions were right all along. I caught my partner with the co-worker I was paranoid about last night.

Devastated 😞

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Bee i am sorry that you found him with his co worker.I can understand how you are devastated.It is one of the worst feelings ever even when you think it is true and then to find it out to be true is just heart breaking for you.Its ok to have a cry and to be angry.You have had your trust broken and you wil need some time to come to terms with this.

Take care,

Mark.

Bee1998
Community Member
Thank you Mark

Hey Bee1998.

Wow! Can I ask what happened and I hope you are seeking support?

I'm very sorry to hear this Bee1998.

I've just joined the forums as I'm having some issues myself but coming across your thread I just wanted to express my empathy. I've had experiences not exactly the same but devastating none the less. I also hope you are seeking support and I very much appreciate your post on being an honest person and not trying to do it back to him before you found out.

My sincere best wishes.