FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

My 15yr old daughter won't come homehomel

Georgiegirl
Community Member
Last time I saw my daughter was 6 weeks ago. Her behaviour is out of control. She is abusive physically verbally emotionally. After swearing at me one too many times I took her phone. She had me up against a wall biting me and left bruising and possibly a torn rotor cuff. She went to her Grans. Problem is Gran rewards her for her behaviour. For example if I take the internet Gran gives it to her. I ground her from her music night and Gran takes her anyway. I am really depressed and have severe anxiety. I can't get help. Its fight flight FROZEN. I cant go out in a small town and she's told everyone I've been abusing her. The school counselor apparently told her she can get centrelink when she turns 16 and can leave. She stole jewellery I bought for Christmas presents, money, my makeup and goodness knows what else. Please, any ideas. Gran has been asked not to do this and send her home and she won't listen.
10 Replies 10

ok I'll have a good think on staying calm techniques, in mean time if you have a squiz around at anxiety threads in particular here and there's one called surfing urges or similar that has some good stuff too which might be in depression

I think on home page too there's more on anxiety as well

SIL sister in law
BIL brother in law
FIL father in law
MIL mother in law