FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Cheated on

Kit_Kat81
Community Member
I’ve been with my husband for 5 years, we have 2 children together (I have another 2 from previous marriage). I found out my husband was cheating on my for 3 years, he starting cheating on me after our 4 year old was born and before we got married and while I was pregnant with our 9 month old. I have known for a year and I can’t get over it.
12 Replies 12

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Kit Kat i know how hard it is to leave and when you have kids involved it makes it really tough and just want to do everything you can to protect and keep them happy.

I dont know if your husband would move out or if you feel like you want a fresh place with no memories.Geoff is giving you some great advice their.

For me i moved out back to my mothers,it was either thst or rent somewhere.It turned out to the best thing i did moving back to my mothers and it was soon after that she was diagnized with cancer and i became her full time carer until her passing.

Take care,

Mark.

Good Morning Kit Kat, your two older children must be so caring for you and that's lovely.

Mark has made a good point if that's possible for you and the children.

Can I ask you who signed the lease, and please just because you have been knocked back don't stop applying, every real estate is different just as in each state.

There are some questions I'd like to ask you but have to in a different way because of the rules.

Hope to hear back from you.

Geoff.

Kit_Kat81
Community Member

Hi Geoff

we are both on the lease, I honestly don’t want to move it is going to be more disruptive to my 4 children. My eldest has autism so change is hard.

My husband just needs to step up and be a man and be the one that moves out. I just don’t get why he is being like this when he is the one that is in the wrong.

What question would you like to ask me?