FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

life transitions!

Flower Earth angel
Community Member

i cant cope with the changes in my life

ptsd/disabitlies/ emotional dysregulation/ sensory ear disorder

depression

i cant let go of my cat to be buried

i live alone and not ready to invite a random ndis worker in my home to help me to decide waht to do

any suggestions

goodnight

88 Replies 88

Forrest
Community Member
Flower Earth angel just saying hi and that I'm thinking of you. How is the new NDIS support?

Thankyou everyone for your support

means so much to me

Hi Flower Earth Angel

You really are sweet to take the time to post a message of appreciation. Thank you!

And right back at you! It always makes my day to hear from you and learn about your cat and life. I hope you’re starting to feel better and travelling well.

Kind thoughts to you

Hi

i am going to take everything so slow even walking.

ndis is under review cos i have no funds i over use them and then go low

its my second year on it so still havnt understood how it all works and have to teach the workers

coordinators theraposts etc what i been thru.

thanku for asking

and goodnight

the anxiety of not having ajob is pretty bad,.

but im still not ready yo get out there with the ptsd

and kitten is still 4months she would definately not be happy

shes happy now she has the garden to herself.

she was using indoor litter box before

its just at nights i need to wake up and open door if she needs to go

she pretty vocal so far she is sleeping at nights when i do UNTIL i do

i will buy a camera so i can see if she does any other stuff lol

im sorry i dont reply often my mental and physical are just like a fulltime job

HI Summer Rose again thankyou for the friendship

I will reconnect soon

Stay well 🙂

HI All

Just wantedt o say as i reflect on all the supports that offered friendship

an huge thankyou and may you keep safe and happu

Hi Flower Earth Angel

A KITTEN! Awwww how sweet! You've done so well toilet training her by 4 months old omg, well done you! 

Just for tonight you can give yourself permission to spend time playing with your kitten. 

Hope you're doing well
Love EM

Hi Flower Earth Angel

I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found this thread again! When bb upgraded the forum we all lost our threads (as distinct to a discussion we’ve started) and I didn’t know how to find you.

I was always thinking of you though and hoping you and your kitten were doing okay. I was really missing our friendship and hoping that you weren’t worried or upset, as you are without doubt a beautiful person.

Unfortunately I am not very good with technology. I don’t know how you’re adjusting to the changes at the forum and I can only hope you’re doing better than me!

I’m sorry your anxiety about not working is bad. Please try to remember that you are doing the best you can. And you are doing an amazing job, with the cat and having the courage to get through each day trying to make it better than the last. I’m proud of you.

Kind thoughts to you