FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I so lonely 😭 and I am tired of this

Unicorndogge
Community Member
I don’t know how to start this but I am sick and tired of having no one to talk to and nothing to do. I sit at home and just do written jobs. No one even cares if I sit on my own all day.I have tried to talk to people that i went to school with but none of them have even showed any interest, I am so desperate. I cry myself to sleep most nights I can’t sleep because what’s the point. I am good at nothing which makes me un- useful. None of this youth groups can help me and my consular doesn’t know how to help either. I am so scared of what I have become, 20 and I have no friends or job even worse no one likes me. I just think what is the point of living when there is nothing to live for, this is cruel world. If anyone is reading this I am not forcing you to answer but if you do Thankyou very much.
187 Replies 187

hi tayla

NO I AM NOT ALRIGHT. i want to get out of here, i hate it and of course she doesn't go through with what she says she was i am so sick and tried of playing the waiting game. if i try it will just end up backfiring. my dad is not going to help, he barley knows what day it is. i cant be myself and i don't like it. no wonder i am dumb just look at our education system and now i am cursed for life, not knowing anything because no one gave two bits that i was not good enough. no one to talk to because the people are un-tolerant, they want someone who is top notch perfect and that is disgraceful. i don't want to be aussie anymore. i just sit on my own for days the only thing people want to talk to me about is whether i have cleaned up the joint.

hayley

Hey Hayley.

I can understand how you're feeling but please know that I'm just trying to reach out and support you.

You're not dumb at all. You're right, the education system is ridiculous and that and society puts way too much pressure on young people, I agree with you. You are good enough.

And you're not cursed at all, let alone for life. Yes I agree with you, it is disgraceful. You don't have anything bad about you Hayley, i assure you.

You don't need to say you don't want to be Aussie anymore, Australia is a beautiful country and there's beautiful people out there, like yourself. Just because you're unfortunately dealing with bad people, it doesn't mean that everybody is bad and that Australia is horrible and you should move countries, so please don't think any of that.

We want to talk to you and be your friend and support you. So you do have people. I understand what you mean though because you don't have anybody in person even health professionals and I'm the same as you with that, I'm so sorry.

Please don't think so badly of yourself, and please take care and be safe.

Love and hugs,

Tayla

Unicorndogge
Community Member

just an update

i am feeling so happy right now, i am so glad i joined up for penpal its been the best i meet 2 people online but they have been so nice. also meeting more on the way. but i really get along with this dutch guy i have meet. just to have someone to talk to i am so happy and not just one hopefully many more. i want this to last i hope it does

i hope you guys are doing great?

hayley

Good Morning Hayley

This is such a wonderful post to come into this morning and I can hear how happy you are and how this Penpal has really made a difference to your life already. I hope you can know see how quickly things can change and just when you are down in the dumps and you feel like there is no hope, this comes along and totally changes everything. I want you to think about this and see how good life can be and that it can be good and it is good and that just as we go through dark times, these can be just times in our life and not our whole life.

I am so very happy for you sweet girl and I hope you enjoy making new friends and learning about other countries and people, how awesome.

Have a wonderful day xx

Sarah xxx

hi sarah

i was talking to my penpal all night, so i am very tired and i missed my job agency appointment which i am kinda of upset about but at least i don't feel as lonely. we talked about music, and i showed him some aussie stuff which was funny coz he actually liked it. i have so many other people wanting to talk to me one girl from america, other from Finland, other from china so many people. i wish someday i could find this in real life. i am probably going to be in trouble once my dads gf comes home.

hayley

Hi Hayley, and Sarah.

I'm glad to hear that you're happy and you've talked to some people from Penpal, how does it work? Sounds interesting. I hope you find some support from them aswell as us and others on the forums.

I've been quite down lately but I'll be OK I suppose. I see my Psychiatrist on the 18th so hopefully things are good with that.

We're here for you too, remember that. Lovely to see so many people reaching out to you through Penpal also, that makes me happy for you, good on you. I'm sorry you missed your job agency appointment, maybe try to reschedule if you can and you're up to it? Good luck with that.

Love and hugs to you both, take care. Sorry for replying late by the way.

Tayla x

Guest_4643
Community Member

Hi Hayley and Sarah.

I just wanted to check in to see how you're both doing, you're both in my thoughts.

I hope you're both well, take care you two.

Love and hugs to you both,

Tayla x

Guest_4643
Community Member

Hi again Hayley and Sarah.

Just checking in again, to see if you're both OK.

Love and hugs to you both,

Tayla

Unicorndogge
Community Member

hi everyone

there is no point to anything i am just going to be sitting here for the rest of my life, as long as i am here nothing is going to change. my dutch penpal is very supportive, i told him and i was scared he was going to leave but he didnt all my other penpals left but he stayed. but still its not enough my life has got to change and i dont know how and others dont either. i think without music i would go crazy so at least i have that.

hayley

Hi Hayley i am sorry you are feeling so down and lonely.That Deutch pen friend sounds like a really good friend you have.I know what it likes to be lonely and struggle to make friends.Music is a good way to escape your problems.What sort of music do you like?

I just wanted to say hi and that i am here to listen and talk if you wanted to.

Take care,

Mark.