FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Where to find hope?

aimstar
Community Member

Where do I find hope? 

I just can't believe I will get the things I desire from life. I try so hard to be a good person, and I've had a heap of shit chucked my way.

I just can't seem to find the belief that everything will turn out ok.

It just all seems dull, dreary, a grey road to nowhere. I'm alone and need a huge hug right now.

2 Replies 2

bman42
Community Member

Hi aimstar,i hope you are still looking at these forums after 4 days with no reply.

Where to find hope is the million dollar question for a lot of us on here from what I can gather. Unfortunately I cant give you the answer as I am also looking for that little bit of light at the end of the never ending tunnel. All I can give you is some support and if you ever feel like venting I will listen and reply. Its tough having no support from family and friends in real life and some days you just have to grit your teeth and try to get through the day.

So what is it you want from life?

I know what you mean by needing a big hug. Sometimes that is all I wish for too

Well I hope you read this and remember that you are not alone feeling the way you do

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Aimstar and Bman, well if you are females then a big hug is on it's way, feel it, although I hug my two sons all the time, and even kiss them out of pure affection, and will always do so.

If both of you can contact web chat and talk to them, they will get the ball rolling, but if you don't like having to talk about it then click on 'get support' from the top of this page, so that you will be able to find a doctor through this link.

It's also a good idea to keep posting here, as there are many different types of people who will have different ideas for you to relate with. Geoff.