FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Over the Pain & Constant Struggle

AndrewR1
Community Member

Hi I'm not sure where to start,but I've been trying so hard with employment travelling around ruffing it, constantly getting screwed over or lied to ,plus suffer with anxiety disorder and depression.  Just over the constant struggle, I'm losing hope & trust in general, I dunno why I bother, my soul is drained ,actually fealt suicidal today.  My parents don't understand & don't have circle of friends anymore. Over my life & uncertain future.  

2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Dear AndrewR1

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums, we are so glad that you have made you way here and had the bravery to post and will be reaching out to you privately to offer you some additional support this evening so if you can, please check your inbox.

We can hear you are feeling very overwhelmed at the moment, having to overcome as many challenges as you have.  At times like these, it really does feel like it's just too much but it's also times like these that we can really do with a friendly and supportive ear to listen.  That might start with speaking to your GP who can explore some options for support to address these feelings, in addition to engaging with the community here who will have lots of kind words of wisdom for you.

In the meantime AndrewR1, we would love for you to give one of our fully trained counsellors a call for some counselling support, we are here 24/7 on 1300 22 4636 or via our WebChat.  In addition, our lovely friends at Lifeline (13 11 14) and the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467) are always there for you whenever things are feeling like too much to cope with.

Thank you again for reaching out, we will leave you in the hands of our lovely community members who will be here on your thread soon.  Thanks again for sharing. It’s a powerful and brave first step towards feeling better.

Regards 

Sophie M

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello AndrewR1, travelling around and ruffing it being knocked back is not going to help you with your depression nor your anxiety, because you know every single minute you are alone, your mind ticks over, always believing the worst and because of this, it will not present your capability in it's best form.

Are you in a position to financially stay put, because moving around is not going to give you any chance of getting the help you need, and by financially I mean basic funding from the government, I know this may be difficult, but please let us know.

You can call suicide call centre on 1800 18 7263 or in Vic 1300 651 251 and if you call 000 then you might be taken to hospital, where you can begin some counselling.

I mean this in all sincerity.

Geoff.

Life Member.